Synchronicity, a loving part of your inner guidance system
Synchronicity, a loving part of your inner guidance system
Have you ever wondered why sometimes unexpected and very important things happen to you? For example, when you remember an old friend you haven’t thought of in over a year and then that friend contacts you for no apparent reason? Or when you wake up and look at the clock at 3:33 in the morning for several nights? Or when you just know the outcome of a game and you’re right?
These unusual events are called synchronicity. They are an important aspect of our lives and once learned and noticed can occur frequently as they gently guide us along our Divine paths. When appreciated, these events multiply and make life so much fun.
In his book The Divine Matrix, Greg Braden writes, “The Divine Matrix is the web that makes the fabric of the universe. Of the many ways we can define the Divine Matrix, perhaps the simplest is to think of it as three basic things: (1) the container in which the universe exists; (2) the bridge between our inner and outer worlds; and (3) the mirror that reflects our daily thoughts, feelings, emotions, and beliefs.”
This matrix that connects all things is important to understand in order to understand the principle of synchronicity. It is as a result of our interconnectedness with each other and with the universe that synchronous events can occur.
In Frank Joseph’s book, Synchronicity & You, he describes different types of meaningful coincidences. His book discusses instances of synchronicity with the following:
1. INANVIOUS OBJECTS
3. ECOLOGICAL AND ANIMAL WELFARE [Signs]
5. DREAMS (PRE-COGNITIVE AND SHARED)
9. PARALLEL LIVES
10. LIFE IMITATES ART
16. MOIRA [Higher Calling]
17. TRANSFORMATIONAL EXPERIENCES
I see synchronicity as a pat on the back from the universe, an atta-boy or a job well done by my angels and spirit guides. It keeps me in tune with my inner being and reflects my daily intentions for joy and peace. When I’m feeling low on energy and a synchronicity occurs, I feel loving support and my energy is instantly boosted.
This comes from a generally positive outlook on life. I am aware of the Universal Law of Attraction, which states that like attracts like, so when I feel disharmonious, I know to ask for help from my guides to shift my energy so I don’t attract what I don’t want. It took many years to undo the false belief system I inherited as a young child, and now I feel truly blessed and happy every day. If you want to improve your life and live in sync, read on. The door is open to you and everyone.
If you want to change your life, improve it, feel happier and healthier every day, then the first step is to realize that you are looking for something greater in your life. The second step is to make a commitment to keep doing something about it. It’s your life and also your choice, no one else can make your life different, only you can. Change in your life will begin with change from within.
How do you increase synchronicity in your life? Here are some ideas to get you started. Also, remember that everyone’s path is unique, so don’t compare yourself to anyone else. Rather, listen to your inner voice to guide you on the path of life.
1. Start seeking spiritual guidance. It doesn’t matter if it’s through a video, book, seminar, etc. What matters is that you make the decision to start and take action. The more you learn, the more you will feel your connection with the Divine.
2. Meditate daily. This will calm your mind and open space for synchronicity in your life.
3. Treat yourself with loving kindness and listen to your body. Pamper yourself by taking a long bath and adding cleansing mineral salts to reduce tension in the body. Look in the mirror and say “I love you” to yourself several times a day, or more if you find it difficult. Also, when you need a break, take a break from your routine. Even 5 minutes lying down can be beneficial.
4. Set a love intention in the morning when you wake up. Say something extremely positive to yourself, something that makes you feel warm and giggling inside. You might start by saying, “Today I intend to be loving to myself and others.” Or you may have a specific goal, such as “I intend to be confident and smart at my interview.”
5. Pray before you go to sleep at night. Include at least one thing you are grateful for.
6. Eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water. This will help heal your body and align it with your spiritual intentions.
7. Exercise regularly. This will also help your body maintain the higher frequency you intend to become.
8. Laugh, sing, play and dance every day. Not only does this release feel-good hormones into your body, but it also brings you closer to the Divine source of energy that you want to attract more into your life.
9. Free yourself from addictions in any form. The ego in your mind distracts you with addictions, and your focus and ability to attract synchronicity will multiply once you release them.
10. Ask for help. If you want to make changes and feel like you can’t, you might consider seeing a therapist to help you transform.
If you’re still a bit confused about exactly what synchronicity is, here’s an example:
Two months ago, I was watching my son in his taekwondo class when I got an email from my cousin in Florida. He said he was at the Lexus dealership in Palm Beach, Florida and noticed they had a display case selling jewelry. He suggested that I look into selling Ishvara jewelry at my local Lexus dealership. I thought that was a good idea and left it at that.
Then I was driving down a road at 45mph at dusk when I noticed ahead that there were dark figures in the middle of the road and cars stopped with their hazard lights on. I slowed down and saw a man picking up a large, long haired black dog that had been hit by a car and apparently very badly injured. I intuitively felt that the dog had already been born and felt sad because it brought back a childhood memory of my sweet dog Rufie being hit by a car in front of our house and dying on the way to the emergency vet. As tears rolled down my cheeks, I turned on the radio as a distraction. When I listened to the lyrics of the song that was playing, I realized that it referred to the old southern spiritual that I’m sure most people have heard, Amazing Grace. In an instant, my tears turned to joy as I recognized the synchronicity of the song and its meaning in my life.
I felt like I was on cloud 9 when I got home and started cooking dinner. Then I was mega shocked when the phone rang and it was the local Lexus dealership calling for a promotion! I felt so grateful for the synchronicity and thanked my spirit guides immensely.
#Synchronicity #loving #part #guidance #system